Sunday 16 September 2012

I DID IT!!!

THREE HOURS 7 MINS AND 48 SECONDS!!! AM WELL CHUFFED!!! :) :) :)


Some pics from the day:




 Newcastle Millenium bridge
 The Tyne bridge - that we got to run over
 At the start of the race with crowds gathering
 Mo Farah!!!!!!!!! (He cheated!!! He got two strong lads to cart him to the finish!!!)
 My number 11s - with the time chip attached
As pinned to the back of my Tee! :)
 
 Red Arrows doing their thing!!!
At the finish - look closely, you will see a rainbow...

All in all it was a fantastic journey for me - from the initial training I was doing at the gym and the street running to the actual big race, it was hard but it was worth it.  I recommend anyone able-bodied to give this a go! In the good ol' Chinese way of selling it - "it's good for you!" :D :D :D 


No comments: